WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP | NOVEMBER PERTH | MOSMANS RESTAURANT
Mandy from White Tulip Photography and Emma from Photography by Emma Pointon have joined forces to create a one day workshop focusing on marketing and wedding day workflow for emerging wedding photographers.
- Marketing your business
- Booking weddings
- Working with light
- Working with clients
Mandy and Emma both established their businesses in 2007 and have thrived in spite of changes in the economic climate and the influx of new, cheaper technologies. They have produced beautiful and natural imagery to hundreds of couples over the past eight years. Both Mandy and Emma are trained teachers and are excited to share their knowledge of creating stunning wedding photographs and building a successful business in challenging times. Come and be inspired at the start of the 2015/16 wedding season.
Held at Mosmans Restaurant, we will cover:
- Wedding day timing and working with limited time
- Working with different types of light, finding unique shooting locations
- Creating natural and candid images that clients will love
- Boosting business using social media and blogging
- Couple session on the day to practice your skills and challenge yourself
$450 (limited to 15 people)
Email Mandy at email@example.com to book in for a great day at a beautiful venue.
Monday 9th November 2015