FREE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY: Enter our competition!
As you know if you are a regular reader of the blog, I love brides and grooms that do things a little differently. I love little personal touches that make your wedding YOURS and find joy in the unusual, quirky, unique and humorous on a wedding day. So if you are thinking of doing things a little differently or creating your own traditions (and throwing a few old ones out the window!), even if it is only a small part of your wedding, this competition is for you!
I am giving a COMPLIMENTARY WEDDING PACKAGE as a prize for this competition! So if your wedding date is before the end of 2014, this is your lucky day!
Although based in Perth, I am happy to travel anywhere for this wedding, even international destinations. What I want to know is what you have planned: you have to explain to me what you are doing that is unique to you, whether it is a different coloured dress, an unusual destination, a rockin' party for a reception, a total DIY event, unique bouquets...tell me as much as you can!
I am offering one lucky couple:
8 hours of wedding day coverage
High Resolution Files to download (approx 500)
Simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org telling me all about your wedding. Include your names, wedding date, wedding location and any of the quirky and individual ideas you have planned. Also send a recent photo of the two of you. If you have a storyboard made up or a Pinterest board, please send me the link! The more information you can give me, the more chance of winning.
You have until midnight on February 3rd to get those entries in (for all of you that get engaged at Christmas!) and although I choose the finalists, the winner will be decided by public vote.
The wedding must take place before the end of 2014, please see full T and Cs below. This contest is open to readers all over the world, however if the wedding is outside of Perth, travel expenses (including flights, accommodation, rental car/taxi fare) must be paid for by the winners.
If you are not selected as the winner, you still receive a 15% discount on any wedding package when you book your date with White Tulip! So anyone that enters is rewarded :)
T and Cs
- The winner receives 8 hours of wedding day coverage by White Tulip Photography (WTP) and the High Resolution Files available to bulk download (approx 500)
- Closing date for entries is February 3rd, 2013.
- Only 1 entry per couple
- This competition is for new enquiries only, from 2nd December 2012 onwards.
- Finalists will be decided by Mandy at WTP and featured on her blog and Facebook pages. A public vote will decide the winner.
- Finalists will be informed of their status by Feb 10th 2013 and notified by email.
- The winning wedding must take place before the end of 2014 and MUST be on a date not already booked by WTP (feel free to enquire about available dates)
- The wedding can take place anywhere but all travel fees would need to be paid to WTP including accommodation and transportation costs.
- The competition is open to all readers over the age of 21.
- All information submitted by you must be true, current and complete when entering the competition.
- Winners must be willing to be featured on wedding blogs, WTP's blog, Facebook page and website. Winners may be required to become involved in future publicity. The images of the winners may be used in the press at discretion of WTP
- WTP reserves the right to use all material from the wedding for promotional purposes.
- No obligation to purchase is necessary however wedding albums are available if desired, at standard pricing.
- All copyright belongs to WTP however a personal usage license is granted to ensure the winners can print from their high resolution files
- If for any reason the advertised prize is unavailable, WTP reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. None of the prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The finalists and winner will be contacted via their email address so please ensure it is correct. WTP will not amend contact details.
I can't wait to read about your stories!